Spokane Parks and Recreation has been offering outdoor recreation excursions since 1989, including outings and programs that serve adults, families and kids. If you’re looking to explore the winter wonderland around Spokane with like-minded individuals on a pair of snowshoes this winter, try one of these outings with Spokane Parks and Recreation. Find more information for each of these snowshoe hikes in the “Winter Activity Guide” at www.My.spokanecity.org/recreation/outdoor.
- Newman Lake McKenzie Conservation Area snowshoeing (Jan. 7)
- Bead Lake snowshoeing (Jan. 28)
- Moonlight snowshoeing at Mount Spokane (Jan. 12 & Feb. 10)
- Moonlight snowshoeing & dinner at the Selkirk Lodge at Mount Spokane (Jan. 14 & Feb. 11)
- Night snowshoeing by headlamp at Mount Spokane (Feb. 3 & March 3)
- Snowshoeing & wine tasting at Mount Spokane (Feb. 12 & March 5)
- Gillette Lake snowshoeing (Feb. 18) //