Check out these deals in the May 2019 print issue of Out There Outdoors!
- Mt. Baker Hill Climb—Discounted registration with code on page 11 of the May issue.
- Tour de Whatcom—Discounted registration with code on page 11 of the May issue.
- Healing Balance Massage Therapy— Special New Client offer with discount on 60- or 90-minute massages (Page 21 of the May issue).
- Visit Nelson—The current exchange rate makes this trip a deal! You’ll save 30% when you travel to Canada. Check out the Nelson and Kootenay Lake region (Page 23 of the May issue).
- Fun Unlimited—Sale prices on a season pass for unlimited paddle boarding and kayaking through May 31! $89 for an Individual; $262 for a family. Call or purchase online using the coupon code on page 27 of the May issue.
- The General Store—Purchase any kayak and get a free kayak cart, valued at $50 (Page 29 of the May issue).
- Spokatopia—Purchase tickets for the festival weekend online now for big savings! All ticket options are discounted. The family pass is an especially good deal: just $17 for two adults and two children, good for both days of the festival (usually $30).
See our full distribution list here to pick up your print copy of Out There Outdoors and take advantage of these deals!