The Backcountry Booty was found in 5 days! Way to go Harley.
Play the Out There Outdoors Backcountry Booty treasure hunt contest and you get to explore different trails around the region and possibly win gift certificates for cool outdoor gear and other prizes. Here’s how it works along with a few rules you need to follow to play:
- We hide a booty certificate, that’s good for whatever prizes are up for grabs, near a trail somewhere in a park or recreation area in the greater Spokane area.
- We name the general location and offer up a few clues and photos on Facebook and the Out There Outdoors website (scroll down on this page for the clues and pics).
- You “like” the Out There Outdoors Facebook page to keep in the loop when a new booty is up for grabs, and then check the contest page at OutThereOutdoors.com to review all the current clues.
- You take care not to trample native plants/wildlife while you’re searching. No digging, turning over rocks or disturbing shorelines, logs or brush that provide important wildlife habitat is required to find a booty and is highly frowned upon and will bring you bad booty karma! Walk, look around and pay attention to the clues and forest/nature around you. We also encourage you to take along a garbage bag for picking up trash whenever you’re out hunting for booty.
- We keep giving out clues on Facebook and on our website until someone finds the booty and wins.
- Winners take a victory photo at the location where they find it and post the photo on the Out There Outdoors Facebook page to confirm that the booty has been found (letting us know that you found the booty right away is important–email us with questions).
- Follow the instructions on the booty certificate and we will let you know where to pick up the prize(s)!
Backcountry Booty prize
ENO Hammock & Doma Coffee Gift Card
Backcountry Booty clue #3: Stay to the west, closer to the satellites. Still tucked into a rock, but not visible from the trail. Happy hunting!
Backcountry Booty clue #2: The booty is tucked into the crack of a rock, just not near these rocks.
Backcountry Booty clue #1: Find fall color and the prize pack somewhere in this area. Be prepared for a full hike! The booty is hidden off the trail, but disturbing nature won’t be necessary to find this little package. Good luck!