Enjoy this short list of top picks from my iPod ski mix. Sadly, there are a wealth of great songs that didn’t make this list, so I decided to publish them myself online and allow others the opportunity to add some of their favorites. You can find an expanded playlist on Michal’s blog at: www.sarahmichal.tumblr.com
- Chair Lift Warm Up: Moby “Flower” Up. Down. Up. Down. Perfect to get you going on a quiet morning.
- Surfing the Green: The Beatles “I Want To Hold Your Hand” Start the easy run of the day with classic pop rock sounds from across the Atlantic.
- Jump Up To The Blue: House of Pain “Jump Around” Get your blood pumping with a little old school ‘90s hip-hop.
- Black to the Beat: Black Eyed Peas “Pump It” Step up the velocity with more current beats from these dance hip-hop legends.
- The Double Black Plunge: Shiny Toy Guns “Ricochet!” Tackle those moguls with this energizing rock ‘n’ roll driver.
- The Last Run Home: Moderat “A New Error” Unwind on the last run back to the lodge with this unique alternative melody.
- Sipping Hot Chocolate: Alt-J “Hand-Made”“Are you sitting comfortably?”