Many regional lakes (and rivers) host spectacular 4th of July fireworks shows, beginning at dusk. Here are a few of our favorites.
- Lake Pend Orielle: (1) Sandpoint’s City Beach; (2) Hope Marina, Ellisport Bay.
- Lake Coeur d’Alene: (1) City of Coeur d’Alene City Park; (2) Harrison, begins approx. 9-9:30 p.m.
- Loon Lake: Shore Acres Resort.
- Priest Lake: Elkin’s Resort, at Reeder Bay.
- Columbia River: Grand Coulee Dam, “Festival of America” show, viewing from visitor center’s lower park after regular nightly laser light show.
- Spokane River: Viewing gatherings at Riverfront Park, along the Centennial Trail, or from Kendall Yards’ Olmsted Brothers Green Park.
For more events check out our 2018 lake events guide by Emily Erickson.