Follow these tips and try one or more of these night hike destinations around the Inland Northwest.
Colville National Forest
- Sherman Peak Loop, south of Sherman Pass (Kettle Falls, Wash.)
- Columbia Mountain, north of Sherman Pass
- Abercrombie Mountain, northeast of Colville
- Hall Mountain, east of Metaline Falls
- Quartzite Mountain, east of Chewelah
Umatilla National Forest
- Sawtooth Ridge, this month’s Hike of the Month
- Middle Point Ridge, east of Dayton, Wash.
- Mount Misery Trail from Rattlesnake or Panjab, south of Pomeroy, Wash.
- Diamond Peak, south of Pomeroy