Round up your best photos of your outdoors loving hound! Categories include:
- Best in Show (that’s our pick for best all-around pic).
- Hounds in Action (your best friend running, jumping, and living it up in a beautiful outdoor setting)
- Water Dogs (your pup at the lake, river, etc.)
- Tail on the Trail (out on the trail in the mountains or desert)
- Best with Owners (You and your pooch posed or playing in the great outdoors)
- The photo must be yours OR you must have permission to enter it.
- All photos need to include your hound in an outdoor setting.
- Only one photo per category can be submitted per person (5 total).
- Your five total submissions can include more than one dog.
- Out There Monthly reserves the right to publish submitted photos and captions in print and online.
- Winners and runners up will be selected by OTM and published in the May 2014 issue.
- To be considered, each photo must be attached as a high resolution (2MB or more) image in the jpeg format to an email with OUTDOOR DOG CONTEST in the Subject line and needs to include a photo credit and caption in the body of the email for each photo. Creative, descriptive captions may influence the judges!
- Submit your entries by April 15 for consideration at: Contests@OutThereMonthly.com
Winning pics will be printed in Out There Monthly’s May 2014 issue and prizes will be awarded to owners AND pups. Prize details coming soon.